Frequently Asked Questions
Set up your Price Guard account and features.
All calculations are made by adding the item cost and postage cost together. For items that have a calculated postage cost by delivery location, this can cause some discrepancies, so it is recommended to have your items on free postage, or a fixed postage cost where possible.
It is recommended that you enable the out of stock feature in your ebay account. This means if an item goes out of stock, it doesn't end the listing completely and when you get more stock you just change the quantity back up. http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/guides/ebayfeatures/Development/Listings-UseOutOfStock.html
Price GUARD will automatically disable your item (within Price GUARD) when it detects there is no stock. When Price GUARD detects the item has stock again, it will be re-enabled with the same settings as before it went out of stock. You don't need to do anything.
- Log into your eBay account.
- Go to My eBay > Account > Site Preferences > Third Party Authorizations.
- Click "Revoke authorization" next to the third party whose access you want removed.
Yes you can.
- Log into your Price Guard account.
- Go to Account > Settings > Linked accounts