Set up your Price Guard account and features.
Change the way repricing works and the alerts you would like to receive.
- Go to your account settings
- You can change the the type of repricing you would like, eg update ebay prices directly, or just locally so you can export them.
- Choose whether you would like to receive an email alert when an item is repriced.
- Choose whether you would like to receive a daily email showing you the competitors that that have sold items.
- Require all new competitor items to be approved before they will be used for repricing. Or include them automatically.
- Include international results. By default, results will be limited to your own country.
- Select your PayPal volume. This is only used for profit calculations. So if you are repricing based on profit, you don't need to set this.
- Add an email address here if you would like alert emails to be sent to a different address than your primary account email.